Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lossing My buddy

To my Bro "K' take care and all the best for your future , remember to contact me.

It's final my bro did not want to come back and go thru' with the shit with us anymore........I don't know since he left us I think he finds this place is like rotten to the core don't know whether it's the people or the bosses , nevertheless there are few gerek punya kaki left, which kept me alive " yang lain tak boleh pakai" macam sial !! If this few only are not there any more, I dont know what will happened. The rest of them are just balls licker's who happens too, maybe in some way... pave the way to kick out my this buddy. Sometimes the bosses don't see that in reality that the one who can performed you don't care of him, but those lickers you care for them ......shit!!! . This video for suckers who happens to be suckers.....Only Tupac can describe this better

Tupac -Hit them up



No comments: