Monday, March 31, 2008

Ayat Ayat Cinta ( Indonesia Movie )

This soundtrack is from the title movie itself sang by Rossa . Very powerful lyric and melodies' the movie hasn't been release here yet . It is base on the novel "Ayat- Ayat Cinta" written in year 2001 by a Graduate from Prestigious Al-Azahar University in Egypt , Believe it or not even the President and the Vice President of Indonesia take their time to see this movie . For those of you who had not read the novel pls get a copy of it. I dont know if it had stocks here. But I'am half way finishing reading the book, the story and the main character is just amazing . Can't wait for the movie or DVD to be release here. Enjoy the OST.

Ayat Ayat Cinta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.